Sunday, March 22, 2020

Meine Kinder!! Während der Pandemie.........

Hey boys and girls. I miss you all!! Why don we resurrect this old German 2 Blog....been around for years, but now, during our Corona-Pause, letś leave some comments and messages and simply describe what we miss most about our German 2 classes at Enloe. Just click comment, sign in with your google account (your students.wcpss.net emails should work, otherwise use a gmail account), and talk a bit about the classmates you miss, the Enloe vibe you miss (vibecheck!!) and anything you might want to say about your time away from Enloe. Be nice!!! And for now, write in English!!!

Tschüss!!!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, being clown 100 i miss the chaotic learning style of the German class and the people in them. I also miss watching Soap opera w/ the class instead of alone. Anyone think Hasan and Vegan will date?

Herr Kandah said...

Wer bist du? Warum anonym? Tschüss!

Unknown said...

I miss Niko

Herr Kandah said...

Du vermisst Niko? DU bist Helmut, nicht wahr? Ich vermisse euch!!

Unknown said...

First anonymous is possibly lil eggy

Anonymous said...

I really miss all of the interaction we have in class!! Learning is so much better when you have fun classmates and a cool teacher who inject character into the experience. A screen is just... bleh.

Mr. Kandah said...

"I really miss all of the interaction we have in class!! Learning is so much better when you have fun classmates and a cool teacher who inject character into the experience. A screen is just... bleh."

I miss you too.........but we will overcome!

Herr Kandah

Josie said...

Hey! It's Josie!
What I miss most about Enloe is how much simpler it was to communicate with teachers, and of course my friends, because it's getting kind of boring here at home:((

Servus!

Unknown said...

I miss everyone, hanging out during lunch, and having a good time in (most) classes. I miss the school environment most. Working in that sort of place lets you focus, and I can't help but get distracted by things here at home.

-Ethan F

Erin A said...

I agree with Ethan, I miss the school environment to focus on (or stay focused on) one thing at a time.
-Erin A